About Carla Cargo Trailers
The Carla Cargo is THE heavy-duty trailer which provides businesses an emission-free alternative to carry loads by bike, and is ideal for inner-city traffic—small and nimble enough to weave through congested areas, but still able to carry an impressive volume of cargo.
Carla Cargo trailers can haul loads of up to 330lb (150 kg) when attached to a TRACTOR like the Tern GSD electric cargo bike. The trailer can also be disconnected from your bike and used manually for deliveries at larger complexes, carrying up to 440 lb (200 kg) in Hand Truck Mode.
Carla trailers can already be seen in New York, with bike couriers delivering groceries all across the city. By ditching the van, companies are able to meet the growing home delivery demand in their market, fulfill orders more quickly and cost-effectively, and reduce traffic, noise, and emissions at the same time.
Carla Cargo Trailer Features
• Powder-coated steel frame, produced in Germany
• Spacious loading area 65" x 25.5" (165cm x 65 cm)
• Towing Carry Capacity: 330 lb (150 kg)
• Hand Cart Carrying Capacity: 440 lb (200 kg)
• Easily pairs with our Tern GSD for Maximum Carrying
• Trailer Weight: 65 lbs
• Innovative mechanical "Overrunbrake" brake system
• Integrated dynamo powered trailer lighting system
• eCarla Trailer with electric assist not currently available in North America
Carla Cargo Trailer Pricing
Base Price for the non-electric version is $4499 USD + Shipping/Duties/Fees
Fleet pricing is available
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org